Lodge Cast-Iron Round Fry Pan
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
America's oldest family-owned cookware foundry, Lodge has been forging cast-iron pots and pans since 1896. Preseasoned and ready to use, these heavyweight skillets heat evenly and won’t cool down when you add foods, making them ideal for searing and browning.
- Heavyweight cast iron transfers and retains heat evenly.
- Preseasoned for a smooth finish that resists sticking and rust.
- High sides contain splatters.
- One long and one loop helper handle on larger sizes ease lifting (6 1/2" and 8" skillets do not have a loop helper handle).
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Made in USA.
Dimensions & More Info
- 6 1/2" Fry Pan: 6 1/2" diam., 1 1/2" high; 2 lb.
- 8" Fry Pan: 8" diam., 1 3/4" high; 1 1/4-qt. cap; 2 lb. 9 oz.
- 10" Fry Pan: 10" diam., 2" high; 2 1/4-qt. cap.; 5 lb. 5 oz.
- 12" Fry Pan: 12" diam., 2 1/4" high; 3 1/4"-qt. cap.; 7 lb. 6 oz.
- 13" Fry Pan: 13" diam., 2 3/4" high; 4 1/4-qt. cap.; 10 lb. 8 oz.
- 15 1/4" Fry Pan: 15 1/4" diam., 2 1/2" high; 5-qt. cap.; 12 lb. 5 oz.
- Made in USA.
Use & Care
- Each time you use this skillet, apply a thin layer of vegetable oil to the cooking surface and preheat the pan slowly before adding food.
- Always hand wash skillet with hot water and a stiff nylon brush; do not use soap or harsh detergents.
- Dry thoroughly and apply a small amount of vegetable oil on inside and outside surfaces while pan is still warm.
- Store skillet in a dry location.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.