Le Creuset Stainless-Steel 10-Piece Cookware Set
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Le Creuset brings generations of culinary savoir faire to its award-winning stainless-steel cookware, creating the ultimate blend of tradition and innovation. Showcasing the company's iconic three-ring design, this set provides all the essentials to perform a variety of cooking techniques.
- Tri-ply construction sandwiches a heat-responsive aluminum core between an easy-care stainless-steel interior and exterior.
- High-tech bonded construction ensures efficient, uniform heating with precise temperature control.
- Durable, nonreactive stainless-steel cooking surface resists sticking.
- Ergonomic, riveted stainless-steel handles stay cool on the cooktop.
- Oven and dishwasher safe; ideal for use on any cooktop and optimized for induction.
- Made in Portugal.
10-piece set includes:
- 10" fry pan.
- 2-qt. and 4-qt. saucepans with lids.
- 3-qt. sauté pan with lid.
- 9-qt. multipot with lid and insert.
Please note: lids and insert are counted as individual pieces.
Dimensions & More Info
- 10" Fry Pan: 10" diam., 1 3/4" high; 2 lb.
- 2-Qt. Saucepan: 6 1/4" diam., 3 3/4" high; 2 lb. with lid.
- 4-Qt. Saucepan: 7 3/4" diam., 4 3/4" high; 3 lb. 8 oz. with lid.
- 3-Qt. Sauté Pan: 9 1/2" diam., 2 1/2" high; 3 lb. 8 oz. with lid.
- 9-Qt. Multipot: 10 1/4" diam., 6 1/2" high; 5 lb. 8 oz. with lid and insert.
- Premium stainless-steel alloy is infused with titanium to resist discolouration and to maintain its lustre over time.
- Exterior layer of magnetic stainless steel is compatible with induction cooktops.
- Lids feature a built-in vent to help avoid boil-over.
- Capacity is etched on the base of each pan for easy identification.
- Rims are flared for precise, drip-free pouring and sealed to protect the internal aluminum core.
- Made in Portugal.
Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven safe to 500°F.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the stainless-steel lining.
- Do not use knives, sharp kitchen tools or an electric hand mixer in your cookware, as they may scratch lining.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- To remove stubborn food residue, fill cookware with small amount of water and place over low heat until food is softened and easily removed.
- Cookware may discolor if not completely cleaned before reheating. To remove discolored areas, rub with a cloth dampened with lemon juice or white vinegar, or use a high-quality nonabrasive stainless-steel cleaner.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.