Le Creuset Cast-Iron Soup Pot
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Perfect for making soup, stew or sauces, this conveniently sized Dutch oven will be in heavy rotation for daily cooking. Made of enameled cast-iron, which ensures steady, even heating, the pot and lid lock in moisture for tender, succulent dishes. Whether filled with one-pot meal for four, macaroni and cheese for a potluck, or stew for a warming dinner, it yields delicious results and offers attractive tableside presentation.
- Optimized for steady, even heat, Le Creuset's enamel interior resists staining, dulling and wear and tear.
- Enamel interior's light sand colour makes it easy to monitor browning while cooking, ensuring less sticking and burning.
- Stabilizers in the lid prevent rocking, keeping the lid snugly in place.
- Improved ergonomic composite knob provides a sure grip and is oven safe up to 375°F, stainless-steel knob up to 500°F.
- Oversized handles provide even weight distribution and a secure grip.
- Dishwasher safe for fast, convenient cleanup.
- Made in France.
Dimensions & More Info
- 10 3/4" diam., 6 1/4" high.
- 4 1/2-qt. cap.
- 9 lb. 5 oz. with lid.
- Large loop handles provide a secure grip, even when you’re wearing oven mitts.
- Enameled cast-iron construction offers superior heat-retention and requires no pre-seasoning, unlike traditional cast-iron cookware.
- Made in France.
Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- For best results, use low to medium heat on cooktop.
- Oven and broiler safe to 500°F; phenolic-resin knob is oven safe to 375°F, stainless-steel knob up to 500°F.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the enamel surface.
- Do not slide pan on stovetop.
- Enamel can chip or crack if dropped or banged on hard surface.
- Allow to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.