Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Oval Dutch Oven
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Inspired by nearly a century of culinary craftsmanship, Le Creuset is proud to present the Signature collection as the next evolution of its enameled cast-iron cookware. Signature seamlessly blends Le Creuset's classic form and feel with the latest ergonomic and functional innovations.
- Enhances slow-cooking by heating evenly and locking in moisture for more tender results.
- Oval shape is perfect for roasts and poultry.
- Optimized for steady, even heat, Le Creuset's improved enamel interior resists staining, dulling and wear and tear.
- Enamel interior's light sand colour makes it easy to monitor food while cooking, ensuring less sticking and burning.
- Stabilizers in the newly engineered lid prevent rocking, keeping the lid snugly in place.
- Improved ergonomic, composite knob resists temperatures up to 500°F and provides a sure grip.
- Large handles provide a good grip, even when you're wearing oven mitts.
- Enameled cast-iron construction requires no additional seasoning.
- Dishwasher-safe for fast, convenient cleanup.
- Made in France.
Dimensions & More Info
- 1 Qt.: 3 1/4" x 5 1/2" x 2 1/2" high, 1-qt. cap.; 3 1/2 lb.
- 2 3/4 Qt.: 11" x 7 3/4" x 5" high; 2 3/4-qt. cap.; 7 lb. 14 oz. with lid.
- 3 1/2 Qt.: 12" x 8 1/4" x 5 1/2" high; 3 1/2-qt. cap.; 8 lb. 8 oz. with lid.
- 5 Qt.: 9 1/4" x 8 3/4" x 4 1/2" high; 5-qt. cap.; 11 lb. 2 oz. with lid.
- 6 3/4 Qt.: 12 1/2" x 9 3/4" x 4 3/4" high; 6 3/4-qt. cap.; 13 lb. 5 oz. with lid.
- 9 1/2 Qt.: 13 3/4" x 10 3/4" x 5 1/2" high; 9 1/2-qt. cap.; 17 lb. with lid.
Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- For best results, use low to medium heat on cooktop.
- Oven and broiler safe; phenolic-resin knob is oven safe to 500°F.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the enamel surface.
- Do not slide pan on stovetop.
- Enamel can chip or crack if dropped or banged on hard surface.
- Allow to cool before washing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.