Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron 8-Piece Cookware Set
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Le Creuset continues nearly a century of culinary craftsmanship with its Signature collection, the next evolution of the company's classic enamelled cast-iron cookware. Blending classic form with the latest functional innovations, this Signature set includes eight core pieces for cooking and entertaining.
- Comprehensive set yields a diverse range of dishes for everyday meals and entertaining.
- Enamelled cast-iron construction provides superior heat-retention and enamel surface requires no additional seasoning.
- Optimized for steady, even heat, Le Creuset's enamel interior resists staining, dulling, and wear and tear.
- Light sand colour of cooking surface makes it easy to monitor foods and prevent sticking and burning.
- Dishwasher safe for fast, convenient cleanup.
- Made in France.
8-piece set includes:
- 10" square grill pan
- 12" fry pan
- 3 1/2-qt. braiser with lid
- 4 1/2-qt. round Dutch oven with lid
- 5-qt. oval Dutch oven with lid
Please note: lids are counted as individual pieces.
Dimensions & More Info
- 10" grill pan: 10" sq., 1 3/4" high; 6 lb.
- 12" fry pan: 12" diam., 2" high; 6 lb. 14 oz.
- 3 1/2-qt. braiser: 11 1/2" diam., 2 1/2" high; 11 lb. 14 oz. with lid.
- 4 1/2-qt. round Dutch oven: 10 1/4" diam., 4 1/2" high; 9 lb. 10 oz. with lid.
- 5-qt. oval Dutch oven: 9 1/4" x 8 3/4" x 4 1/2" high; 11 lb. 2 oz. with lid.
- Stabilizers in the re-engineered lid prevent rocking, keeping the lid snugly in place to lock in flavour and moisture.
- Improved ergonomic, composite knob resists temperatures up to 500°F and provides a sure grip.
- Large handles are easy to grasp when you're wearing oven mitts.
- Made in France.
Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- For best results, use low to medium heat on cooktop.
- Oven and broiler safe; phenolic-resin knob is oven safe to 480°F.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the enamel surface.
- Do not slide pan on stovetop.
- Enamel can chip or crack if dropped or banged on hard surface.
- Allow to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.