KitchenAid® Professional 6500 Design Series Stand Mixer
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Meet the first KitchenAid mixer to combine a dramatic glass bowl with the convenient bowl-lift mechanism preferred by most professional bakers. Our Professional 6500 Design Series stand mixer also boasts the company’s quietest motor for preparing commercial-size batches of batter and dough. Finished in your choice of high-gloss metallic colours, the mixer makes a stylish addition to your kitchen. Expertly hand assembled in Greenville, Ohio, home of KitchenAid since 1919.
- 1.0-horsepower high-efficiency DC motor delivers consistent power for mixing tasks from small to large.
- Heavy-duty 6-qt.-cap. glass bowl with measurement markings accommodates dough for up to 13 dozen cookies and over 8 loaves of bread.
- Lift mechanism raises and lowers the bowl.
- Planetary action allows attachments to spin independently while making continual rotations around the bowl for thorough mixing.
- Ten speed settings range from very slow stirring to very high beating.
- Heavyweight die-cast zinc construction ensures a lifetime of dependable mixing.
- Power hub on head accommodates more than 12 optional attachments for everything from rolling out fresh pasta to juicing citrus.
Stand Mixer includes:
- 6-qt.-cap. glass work bowl.
- Flat beater.
- Dough hook.
- Wire whip.
Dimensions & More Info
- Die-cast zinc and aluminum housing.
- 14 1/2" x 13 1/4" x 16 1/2" high.
- 29 lb.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Designed, engineered and assembled in the USA.
Use & Care
- Work bowl is dishwasher safe.
- Beater and dough hook are dishwasher safe.
- Clean base with damp cloth and dry thoroughly.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.