KitchenAid® Artisan Mini Stand Mixer with Flex Edge Beater
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
The Artisan Mini with flex edge beater packs the power and performance of KitchenAid Classic™ tilt-head mixers into a compact design that's 20% smaller and 25% lighter. This space-savvy mixer makes five dozen cookies, and it works with all KitchenAid hub attachments to become the culinary centre of your kitchen. This model includes a Flex Edge beater and a polished bowl with handle.
- Compact size is ideal for apartments and smaller kitchens.
- 3 1/2-qt. polished stainless-steel bowl with ergonomic handle; locks to base.
- Flex Edge beater scrapes sides of bowl for faster, more efficient mixing.
- Soft-start feature helps avoid ingredient splash.
- Includes Flex Edge beater, dough hook and wire whip.
- Available in a range of colours including Medallion Silver, a Williams Sonoma exclusive.
- Hand assembled in Greenville, Ohio, by KitchenAid, an American brand since 1919.
Dimensions & More Info
Stand Mixer includes:
- 3 1/2-qt.-cap. stainless-steel work bowl with handle.
- Flex Edge beater.
- Dough hook.
- Wire whip.
- Soft-start feature reduces spattering.
- Planetary action allows attachments to spin independently while making continual rotations around the bowl for thorough mixing.
- Ten speeds range from very slow stirring to very high whipping.
- Head tilts for easy removal of work bowl and beaters.
- Fits all current KitchenAid stand mixer attachments.
- Die-cast zinc body.
- 12 1/2" x 7 3/4" x 12 1/2" high.
- 16 lb. 8 oz.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Designed, engineered and assembled in the USA.
Use & Care
- Work bowl, Flex Edge beater and dough hook are top rack dishwasher safe.
- Hand-wash wire whip with warm, soapy water
- Clean base with damp cloth and dry thoroughly.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.