KitchenAid® Limited Edition Queen of Hearts 7-Speed Hand Mixer
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Offering seven speeds, this versatile hand mixer automatically maintains the perfect power level for everything from mixing batter to whipping cream to making cookie dough. The limited-edition tool includes beater accessories for mixing heavier ingredients like doughs, plus a whisk that perfectly whips egg whites into fluffy peaks. Created to celebrate the 100-year-anniversary of KitchenAid®, the boldly coloured mixer features sleek chrome accents and hearts along the trim.
- 7 speeds allow the mixer to perfectly stir, mix, beat and whip ingredients.
- Stainless-Steel Turbo Beater™ accessories mix heavier ingredients like doughs.
- Pro Whisk accessory is ideal for making cream.
- Lockable swivel cord enables easy use from any angle.
- 100-year-anniversary edition features chrome accents and small red hearts painted along trim.
Dimensions & More Info
- 8" x 3 1/2" x 6" high.
- 2 lb.
- Made in USA.
- Additional Information
- Model #KHM7210QHSD.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to United States electrical standards.
Use & Care
- All attachments are dishwasher safe.
- Clean exterior with damp cloth and dry thoroughly.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.