KitchenAid® Limited Edition 5-Qt. Queen of Hearts Artisan Stand Mixer with Glass Bowl
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
A smaller version of commercial-size stand mixers, this 100-year-anniversary edition is designed with enough power and capacity to prepare large batches of cake batter and cookie dough without compromising kitchen counter space. It's expertly hand assembled in Greenville, Ohio – home of KitchenAid® since 1919 – and features sleek chrome accents and miniature red hearts.
- Planetary action allows attachments to spin independently while making continual rotations around bowl for thorough mixing.
- 10 speeds range from very slow stirring to very high beating.
- 5-qt. glass bowl locks to base.
- Head tilts for easy removal of work bowl and beaters.
- Includes flat beater, dough hook, wire whip and flex edge beater.
- 100-year-anniversary edition features chrome accents and small red hearts painted along trim.
- Exclusive version includes glass bowl and stainless-steel accessories.
Dimensions & More Info
- 14 1/4" x 9 1/2" x 14" high.
- 22 lb.
- Designed, engineered and assembled in USA.
- Model #KSM180QHGSD.
- Power hub is compatible with KitchenAid® attachments (sold separately).
- Die-cast zinc and aluminum housing.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to United States electrical standards.
Use & Care
- Work bowl is dishwasher safe.
- Hand-wash flat beater, dough hook, wire whip and pouring shield with warm, soapy water.
- Clean base with damp cloth and dry thoroughly.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.