KAI Pro 3-Piece Knife Set
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
You'll rely on these Kai Pro knives for everything from mincing to peeling to filleting. Built to withstand the rigours of commercial kitchens, they feature full-tang blades crafted of high-carbon Japanese stainless steel, hand sharpened to a razor-like edge and imbued with an easy-release hammered finish. This set of three essentials includes a paring knife, a utility knife and a chef's knife.
- Three-piece set includes 3 1/2" paring knife, 6" utility knife and 8" chef's knife.
- Paring knife is indispensable for peeling, coring and trimming produce as well as creating decorative cuts.
- Multipurpose utility knife excels at large peeling tasks and precise trimming.
- Eastern-style chef’s knife is ideal for all-purpose chopping, slicing and dicing.
- Japanese high-carbon AUS6M stainless-steel blade takes a sharp edge, holds the edge well and re-sharpens easily.
- Hammered finish (tsuchime in Japanese) helps food release quickly from blade.
- Hand sharpened on Japanese-style hiramae horizontal sharpening wheel for precision 16-degree edge on each side of blade.
- Full-tang construction provides weight and balance.
- Riveted thermoplastic handle is gently rounded for comfort and smooth, substantial feel.
- NSF-certified knife meets high-level safety standards for professional kitchens.
Dimensions & More Info
- 3 1/2" paring knife: 3 1/2" blade, 4 1/2" handle; 2.6 oz.
- 6" utility knife: 6" blade, 4 1/2" handle; 3.2 oz.
- 8" chef's knife: 8" blade, 5 1/2" handle; 6.6 oz.
- Made in China using Japanese blade steel.
Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.