KAI Pro 3 1/2" Paring Knife
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Made by one of Japan's top knife manufacturers, Kai Pro brings professional performance to home cooks seeking excellent value. The full-tang, Japanese steel blade is hand sharpened to a razor-like edge, and the beautiful hammered finish releases food quickly. Built for the rigours of commercial kitchens, this knife offers comfortable, agile handling.
- Paring knife is indispensable for peeling, coring and trimming produce as well as creating decorative cuts.
- Japanese high-carbon AUS6M stainless-steel blade takes a sharp edge, holds the edge well and resharpens easily.
- Hammered finish (tsuchime in Japanese) helps food release quickly from blade.
- Hand sharpened on a Japanese-style hiramae horizontal sharpening wheel for a precision 16-degree edge on each side of blade.
- Full-tang construction provides weight and balance.
- Riveted thermoplastic handle is gently rounded for comfort and smooth, substantial feel.
- NSF-certified knife meets high-level safety standards for professional kitchens.
Dimensions & More Info
- 3 1/2" blade, 4 1/2" handle.
- 2.6 oz.
- Made in China with imported Japanese steel.
Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing once a week, the knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener designed to sharpen at a 16-degree angle, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.