KAI Luna 6-Piece Knife Block Set
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Kai, one of Japan's largest and most historic cutlery companies, has developed Kai Luna to offer superior cutlery design at an affordable price. Each knife has a high-carbon stainless-steel blade that's mirror-polished and finished with unique hammered detailing. This set includes the perfect knives for a multitude of kitchen tasks—from peeling, paring and mincing to chopping, slicing and dicing. For safe storage, it includes both knife sheaths and a bamboo cutlery block.
- Traditional Japanese hammered finish helps release food more easily.
- Mirror polishing with graze-finish edge increases stain and corrosion resistance.
- German DIN1.4116 high-carbon stainless-steel blade is hand-sharpened on a whetstone and holds a super-sharp edge.
- 16-degree cutting edges are razor-sharp—and more precise than standard Western-style knives.
- Lightweight, soft-grip polypropylene handles have rubberized inserts for a comfortable, secure grip.
- Coordinating sheaths protect blades and make storage safe and easy.
6-Piece Set includes:
- 3 1/2" paring knife
- 4" serrated citrus knife
- 6" utility knife
- 8" chef's knife
- Honing steel
- 6-slot bamboo storage block
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
Dimensions & More Info
- 3 1/2" Paring Knife: 3 1/2"-long blade, 5"-long handle; 2.6 oz.
- 4" Serrated Citrus Knife: 4"-long blade; 5"-long handle; 2.6 oz.
- 6" Utility Knife: 6"-long blade, 5"-long handle; 5.8 oz.
- 8" Chef's Knife: 8"-long blade, 5"-long handle; 5.8 oz.
- Honing Steel: 14 1/2" overall; 14.7 oz.
- Storage Block: 8 1/2" x 3" x 8" high; 1 lb. 2 oz.
- Made in China.
Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain straight-edge knives' cutting edges by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knives should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen straight-edge knives at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have them sharpened by a professional.
- Sharpen serrated knives at home using a sharpener specifically designed for a serrated blade, or have them sharpened by a professional.
- Store knives in a safe place to protect their edges and prevent injury.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.