Individual Himalayan Salt Plate
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Our mineral-rich salt block is a simple way to enhance food with subtle, savoury character. Sized for a single portion, the block helps you cook and serve customized cuisine for individual guests. Made from a hand-cut slab of iridescent, fossilized crystal mined from the foothills of the Himalayas, the plate can also be chilled to use for serving everything from artisanal cheese and fruit to sushi and sashimi.
- Mineral-rich pink Himalayan salt adds delicate flavour to food.
- Retains hot and cold temperatures evenly; safe from -320°F to 1473°F.
- Harvested from ancient Himalayan sea salt deposits.
- Heat on the grill to cook thin cuts of meat, fish and shellfish.
- Chill in the refrigerator to serve cold appetizers, cheese, sushi and fruit.
- Naturally antimicrobial and easy to clean.
Dimensions & More Info
- 5" sq., 1 1/2" high.
- 3 lb. 10 oz.
- Made in Pakistan.
Use & Care
- Salt block must be completely dry prior to using on grill.
- With time and use, the block's shape will get smaller and the colour will change.
- Heat block gradually (from 30–60 minutes, depending on heating method) to arrive at the optimal cooking temperature of 300°F to 400°F. Once the block reaches temperature, you can either continue to cook over the heat, or transfer the block to a heat-safe surface and cook off the retained heat.
- Safe for use on the grill or gas range, or chilled in the refrigerator.
- Not recommended for oven use.
- Scrub with a mildly abrasive brush, then wipe with a damp cloth.
- Dry on a rack for at least 24 hours before using again.
- Do not immerse in water or leave under running water.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.