Greenpan™ Minerals Ceramic Nonstick 6-Piece Cookware Set
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
GreenPan revolutionizes the art of healthy cooking with this professional-quality tri-ply set featuring the ultra-durable Thermolon Minerals™ ceramic nonstick coating. Combining the beauty of stainless steel with the ease of nonstick, these pans are ideal for high-performance cooking at any temperature while using little or no oil. This six-piece set includes the most essential cookware pieces for the kitchen.
- Responsive aluminum core provides rapid heat conduction with precise temperature control.
- Innovative Thermolon Minerals™ ceramic nonstick coating is enhanced with minerals for exceptional heat transfer with maximum durability and scratch resistance.
- Advanced ceramic nonstick coating withstands temperatures up to 600°F.
- Eco-friendly nonstick cooking surface is safe for use with metal utensils – and is PFOA, PTFE, lead and cadmium free.
- Stainless-steel exterior with Evershine™ technology appears shiny and new even after years of daily use.
- Ideal for use with all cooktops, including induction.
- Dishwasher safe.
6-Piece Set includes:
- 10" and 12" fry pans
- 2-qt. saucepan with lid
- 4-qt. sauté pan with lid
Please note: lids are counted as individual pieces.
Dimensions & More Info
- 10" Fry Pan: 10" diam., 4 1/2" high; 2 lb. 10 oz.
- 12" Fry Pan: 12" diam., 4 3/4" high; 2 lb. 13 oz.
- 2-qt. Saucepan: 7" diam., 5 3/4" high; 3 lb. 13 oz. with lid.
- 4-qt. Sauté Pan: 10 1/4" diam., 5 1/2" high; 6 lb. 8 oz. with lid.
- Professional tri-ply stainless-steel construction with a pure aluminum core.?
- Thermolon Minerals™ ceramic nonstick coating does not peel, blister or release fumes, even if you overheat the pan.
- Ergonomic handles are designed for a secure, comfortable grip.
- Tight-fitting tempered-glass lid helps circulate heat and moisture.
- Made in China.
Use & Care
- To protect the life of the cookware, use clarified butter or high smoke-point oils such as safflower, corn or refined olive oil.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays or extra virgin olive oil; a carbonized buildup will develop over time, causing foods to stick.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe to 600°F; lids are oven safe to 390°F.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains on exterior can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.