GreenPan™ Black Ceramic Nonstick 12-Piece Cookware Set
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
GreenPan pioneered eco-friendly healthy ceramic nonstick for low-fat cooking in 2007. The company's proprietary Thermolon Marathon finish is exceptionally durable, resisting scratches even with intensive use. Our GreenPan cookware features this revolutionary healthy ceramic nonstick coating in black, a Williams Sonoma exclusive. The pieces in this set withstand temperatures up 600 degrees F, superb for high-heat browning and searing that gives foods a crisp finish.
- Extra-thick bodies are forged of hard-anodized aluminum, offering excellent heat conduction without wobbling.
- Thermolon Marathon ceramic nonstick coating does not peel, blister or release fumes even if you overheat pan.
- Allows for high-heat cooking for superb searing and crisp frying with minimal oil or butter.
- PFOA-, lead- and cadmium-free.
12-Piece Set includes:
- 8" and 10" fry pans
- 1-, 2- and 3-qt. saucepans with lids
- 3-qt. sauté pan with lid
- 5-qt. casserole with lid
Please note: lids are counted as individual pieces.
Dimensions & More Info
- 8" Fry Pan: 8 1/4" diam., 3 3/4" high; 1 lb. 6 oz.
- 10" Fry Pan: 10 1/2" diam., 4 1/2" high; 2 lb. 5 oz.
- 1-Qt. Saucepan: 5 1/2" diam., 4 3/4" high; 1 lb. 12 oz. with lid.
- 2-Qt. Saucepan: 7 1/4" diam., 5 1/4" high; 2 lb. 5 oz. with lid.
- 3-Qt. Saucepan: 8" diam., 6" high; 3 lb. with lid.
- 3 -Qt. Sauté Pan: 9 1/2" diam.; 5” high; 3 lb. 12 oz. with lid.
- 5-Qt. casserole: 9 3/4" diam., 5 1/2" high; 3 lb. 12 oz.
- Williams-Sonoma-exclusive black ceramic nonstick finish.
- Tempered glass lid allows for easy food monitoring during cooking.
- Stay-cool brushed stainless-steel handle is riveted for extra strength.
- Ergonomic handle shape is comfortable to hold.
- Oven, broiler and grill safe.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in China.
Use & Care
- To protect the life of the cookware, use clarified butter or high smoke-point oils such as safflower, corn or refined olive oil.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays or extra virgin olive oil; a carbonized buildup will develop over time, causing foods to stick.
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops (not induction-compatible).
- Oven and broiler safe to 600°F.
- Tempered glass lid safe to 390°F.
- Refrain from using metal utensils on any nonstick surface. Plastic, rubber or wooden utensils are recommended to prolong the life of the pan.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.