Global Classic 4" HG Santoku GS-57
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Global's award-winning knives are made to the exacting standards of professional Japanese chefs. A versatile knife for chopping and slicing, this santoku combines the benefits of a cleaver and a chef's knife. Ice tempered and hardened to retain its sharp edge, it features indentations on the blade to reduce drag and prevent food from sticking.
- Stamped blade is made of exceptionally hard Cromova 18 high-carbon stainless steel, ice tempered and hardened to resist corrosion.
- Prominent 1/4" edge is visible to the naked eye and ground straight to a point rather than beveled, resulting in impressive sharpness and edge retention.
- Hollow-ground indentations along the blade increase efficiency and decrease sticking.
- Stainless-steel handle is seamlessly constructed with finger grip indentations and textured for a good grip.
- Lightweight yet perfectly balanced knife is crafted to professional standards.
Dimensions & More Info
- 4" blade.
- 4 1/2" handle.
- 3.2 oz.
- Made in Japan.
Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone or frozen food, as the blade can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Use honing steel only when you feel knife has lost some of its original sharpness, usually no sooner than 6 months after first use. With use, knife will require more frequent honing. If you need to hone knife more than once every 2 weeks, it is time to have it sharpened.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.