Global Classic 30th Anniversary 3-Piece Knife Set
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Global is celebrating its milestone 30th anniversary with this special set of limited-edition knives, each marked with a commemorative logo. Famous for its perfect balance, precision performance and seamless construction, this lightweight cutlery is made in Japan using a process inspired by the crafting of ancient samurai swords.
- Set includes a 3 1/2" paring knife, a 5" chef's knife and an 8" hollow-ground chef's knife.
- Stamped blades are made from exceptionally hard Cromova 18 high-carbon stainless steel, ice tempered and hardened to resist corrosion.
- Prominent 1/4" edges are ground straight to a point, not beveled, resulting in impressive sharpness and edge retention.
- Crafted to professional standards, these knives are lightweight yet perfectly balanced.
- Stainless-steel handles are seamlessly constructed and textured for a good grip.
Dimensions & More Info
- 3 1/2" paring knife: 3 1/2"-long blade; 4"-long handle; 3.2 oz.
- 5" chef's knife: 5"-long blade; 4"-long handle; 6.4 oz.
- 8" hollow-ground chef's knife: 8"-long blade; 5"-long handle; 9.6 oz.
- Made in Japan.
Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone or frozen food, as the blade can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Use the honing steel only when you feel the knife has lost some of its original sharpness, usually no sooner than six months after its first use. As you continue to use your Global knife, it will require more frequent honing. If you need to hone your knife more than once every two weeks, it is time to have it sharpened.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.