Global Classic Steak Knives, Set of 4
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Made to the exacting standards of Japanese professional chefs, Global's award-winning knives are an excellent choice for the discerning home cook. When you're set to slice into a thick, juicy steak or pork chop, using a knife designed especially for the task at hand heightens your pleasure. These steak knives feature Global's trademark seamless stainless steel construction and striking design.
- Stamped blades are made of exceptionally hard Cromova 18 high-carbon stainless steel, ice tempered and hardened to resist corrosion.
- Prominent 1/4" edge is visible to the naked eye and ground straight to a point rather than beveled resulting in impressive sharpness and edge retention.
- Stainless-steel handle is seamlessly constructed and textured for a good grip.
- Crafted to professional standards, this knife is lightweight yet perfectly balanced.
- Set of four.
Dimensions & More Info
- 4 1/2" long blade.
- 4” long handle.
- Set of four.
- Made in Japan.
Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Hand wash knives with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Regular use of a honing steel maintains cutting edge
- Sharpen knives as needed. This can be done by a professional or at home, using a whetstone or a knife sharpener. (The unique bevel of a santoku knife's blade requires the use of a sharpener designed exclusively for santoku knives.)
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- Store knives in a safe place to protect edge and prevent injury.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.