Fortnum & Mason The Piccadilly Essentials Hamper
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Originally created in the 1730s for well-heeled customers journeying to their country estates, Fortnum & Mason's signature hampers are hailed as the "world's best-traveled tuck boxes." They're now available in the states, exclusively through Williams Sonoma. Named for the location of Fortnum's flagship London store, the Piccadilly hamper offers an assortment of sweet and savoury favourites – including two of the company's famous black tea blends – beautifully packaged and ready for sharing.
- Wicker hamper includes Pistachio & Clotted Cream Biscuits, Sir Nigel's Marmalade, Piccadilly Piccalilli, Raspberry Preserve, Traditional Shortbread Fingers, Marc de Champagne Truffles, Countess Grey Loose Leaf Tea Tin and Royal Blend Tea Tin.
- Tea is imported from India, Sri Lanka and China; blended and packed in the U.K.
- Biscuits, marmalade, piccalilli, preserve, shortbread fingers and truffles are made in the U.K.
- 4 lb. 4 oz. total.
- Available in USA exclusively through Williams Sonoma.
Dimensions & More Info
- Pistachio & Clotted Cream Biscuits: Crisp, buttery biscuits feature pistachio chunks and the richness of premium English clotted cream. (8.8 oz.).
- Sir Nigel's Marmalade: Made with sweet, juicy Seville oranges and peel, gently simmered to showcase the fruit's fresh-picked aroma and deep orange hue, spiced with a hint of Chinese stem ginger. (12 oz.).
- Piccadilly Piccalilli: Classic British pickle flavoured with tangy mustard and vinegar, filled with cauliflower, onions, gherkins, carrots and green beans. (7 oz.).
- Raspberry Preserve: Soft-set raspberry jam is prepared from sweet, ripe berries with crunchy seeds and tender fruit. (12 oz.).
- Traditional Shortbread Fingers: Made at a small family-run bakery in Edinburgh, these buttery Scottish shortbreads are cut by hand and sprinkled with sugar. (5.6 oz.).
- Marc de Champagne Truffles: Fortnum & Mason's house Champagne infuses silky milk chocolate truffles with festive effervescence. Each is enrobed in milk chocolate and rolled in icing sugar. (4.4 oz.).
- Countess Grey Loose Leaf Tea: Bergamot and orange essence imbue a heady perfume into large, well-twisted leaves of orange pekoe black tea. (8.8 oz.).
- Royal Blend Tea: First blended for King Edward VII in 1902, this traditional blend pairs the uplifting notes of low-grown flowery pekoe from Sri Lanka with the maltier Assam from India. (8.8 oz.).
- Wicker Hamper: Reusable hamper is crafted of wicker. Made in England. (16 3/4" x 10 1/2" x 7 1/2" high).
- Pistachio & Clotted Cream Biscuits: Flour (wheat flour [gluten], calcium, iron, niacin, thiamin), salted butter (21%) (milk, salt), sugar, ground pistachios (16%), clotted cream (5%) (milk).
- Sir Nigel's Marmalade: Cane sugar, Seville oranges, Chinese stem ginger, lemon juice concentrate (acidity regulator).
- Piccadilly Piccalilli: Vegetables (47%) (cauliflower, silverskin onions, gherkins, carrots, green beans, red peppers, green peppers), mustard (34%) (water, mustard seed, spirit vinegar, salt, turmeric), cider vinegar, raw cane sugar, sea salt, capers, mustard
- Raspberry Preserve: Raspberries, cane sugar, pectin, citric acid.
- Traditional Shortbread Fingers: Flour, butter, sugar, rice flour, vegetable oils (palm oil, rapeseed oil).
- Marc de Champagne Truffles: Milk chocolate, UHT cream, Marc de Champagne (5%), inverted sugar syrup, glucose syrup, butter, sorbitol (humectant), icing sugar.
- Countess Grey Loose Leaf Tea: Tea, flavourings, dried marigold flowers.
- Royal Blend Tea: Tea.
- Contains wheat/gluten, eggs, dairy, tree nuts (pistachios), mustard, soy.
- These products are prepared and packaged using machines that may come in contact with tree nuts (almonds, Brazil nuts, cashew nuts, hazelnuts, macadamia nuts, pecans, pistachios, walnuts).
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.