Fortnum & Mason The Breakfast Hamper
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Originally created in the 1730s for well-heeled customers journeying to their country estates, Fortnum & Mason's signature hampers are hailed as the "world's best-traveled tuck boxes." They're now available in the states, exclusively through Williams Sonoma. From coffee and tea to condiments and biscuits, this gift hamper is filled with hand-selected essentials for preparing a proper English breakfast – all beautifully packaged and ready for sharing.
- Tea is blended and packed in the U.K. and imported from India and Sri Lanka.
- Coffee is blended and packed in the U.K. and imported from Colombia, Guatemala and Turkey.
- All other products are made in the U.K.
- 6 lb. 8.37 oz.
- Williams Sonoma is the only US retailer privileged to offer Fortnum & Mason specialty food.
Breakfast Hamper includes:
- Rooibos Infusion Tea.
- Royal Blend Tea.
- After Dinner Blend Coffee.
- Chocolate Macadamia Nut Biscuits.
- Piccadilly Lemon Curd Biscuits.
- Strawberry Preserve.
- Orange & Champagne Marmalade.
- Lemon Curd.
- Shropshire Ling Heather Honey.
- Top Hat Strainer.
Dimensions & More Info
- Rooibos Infusion Tea: Made entirely from brilliant red Rooibos leaves from South Africa for smooth, full-flavoured, caffeine-free brew. (15 tea bags; 1.3 oz. total).
- Royal Blend Tea: Fortnum & Mason's best-selling loose-leaf tea combines flowery pekoe from India and Sri Lanka in a blend developed for King Edward VII in 1902. (8.82 oz.).
- After Dinner Blend Coffee: Classic Viennese blend is dark roasted for strong, full-bodied taste with notes of sweet roasted fig. (8.82 oz.).
- Chocolate Macadamia Nut Biscuits: Intensely chocolatey butter biscuits with crunchy chunks of macadamia nuts. (7.06 oz.).
- Piccadilly Lemon Curd Biscuits: Handcrafted of crisp shortbread flavoured with lemon curd for a deliciously sweet-sharp taste. (7.06 oz.).
- Strawberry Preserve: Gently simmered firm Tioga strawberries from Turkey and juicy Cambridge Favourite strawberries, sweetened with just the right amount of sugar. (7.06 oz.).
- Orange & Champagne Marmalade: Fine-cut marmalade is slow cooked with sweet juicy oranges and sugar, then finished with a generous amount of Champagne. (7.06 oz.).
- Lemon Curd: Aromatic Sicilian lemon juice gives this luscious curd its bright, tangy-sweet flavour, while free-range eggs and fresh creamery butter make it rich and creamy. (11.11 oz.).
- Shropshire Ling Heather Honey: The "queen of British honeys," this thick and aromatic red-amber variety is made by bees that live atop the Long Mynd. (7.06 oz.).
- Top Hat Strainer: Stainless-steel and silicone strainer holds tea leaves while steeping right in the cup. (4" diam., 3" high).
- Wicker Hamper: Made in U.K. (16 3/4" x 10 1/2" x 7 3/4" high).
Use & Care
- Top Hat Strainer: Hand-wash; dry promptly.
- Rooibos Infusion Tea: 100% Rooibos.
- Royal Blend Tea: Tea.
- After Dinner Blend Coffee: Roasted coffee, roasted ground figs.
- Chocolate Macadamia Nut Biscuits: Flour (wheat flour [gluten], calcium, iron, niacin, thiamin), dark chocolate (16%) (sugar, cocoa mass, cocoa butter, soy lecithin [emulsifier], natural vanilla flavouring), milk chocolate chunks (15%) (sugar, whole milk powder, cocoa butter, cocoa mass, whey powder [milk], skimmed milk powder, soy lecithin [emulsifier], natural vanilla flavouring), dark chocolate chips (15%) (sugar, cocoa mass, cocoa butter, soy lecithin [emulsifier], natural vanilla flavouring), salted butter (11%) (milk, salt), macadamia nuts (9%), sugar, cocoa paste (cocoa powder, rapeseed oil, mono and diglycerides of fatty acids [emulsifier]), free-range pasteurized eggs, sodium bicarbonate (raising agent), natural flavouring.
- Piccadilly Lemon Curd Biscuits: Flour (wheat flour [gluten], calcium, iron, niacin, thiamin), salted butter (29%) (butterfat [milk], water, salt), sugar, lemon cheese (9%) (sugar, lemons, eggs, butter [milk]), free-range pasteurized eggs, natural lemon flavour, annatto (colour).
- Strawberry Preserve: Strawberries, cane sugar, pectin, citric acid.
- Orange & Champagne Marmalade: Cane sugar, oranges, Fortnum's Champagne, Hostomme Marc de Champagne, citric acid.
- Lemon Curd: Cane sugar, free-range eggs, butter (milk), Sicilian lemon juice concentrate, pectin (gelling agent), lemon oil (natural flavouring).
- Shropshire Ling Heather Honey: Honey.
- Contains wheat/gluten, eggs, dairy, tree nuts, soy.
- This product is prepared and packaged using machines that may come in contact with wheat/gluten, eggs, dairy, tree nuts, soy.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.