FINEX Cast-Iron Skillet, 8"
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Generations of American cooks have relied on hardworking cast-iron skillets for everything from searing steaks and chops to making crispy potato hash or frying bacon. This heirloom-quality pan simplifies cooking with a unique angled design, quick-cooling ergonomic spring handle and ultra-smooth finish.
- Heavyweight cast-iron grill pan heats evenly and doesn't cool down when you add food.
- Organically pre-seasoned with flaxseed oil for a smooth, durable finish that resists sticking and rust.
- Iconic octagonal "Multi-Pour" design provides six convenient pouring directions.
- "Speed Cool" stainless-steel spring handle is ergonomically shaped for a secure grip.
- Suitable for gas and electric stovetops as well as on the grill.
- Handcrafted by skilled artisans at a small factory in Portland, Oregon.
- Learn the story behind FINEX Cast-Iron Cookware Co. in Portland, Oregon., from founder Mike Whitehead.
Dimensions & More Info
- 8" diam., 2 3/4" high.
- 3 lb. 6 oz.
- Made in USA.
Use & Care
- Ideal for use on gas and electric cooktop, as well as grill.
- Oven and broiler safe up to 500°F.
- Each time you use this pan, apply a thin layer of oil to the cooking surface and preheat the pan slowly before adding food.
- Do not soak in water.
- Always hand wash your skillet with hot water and a stiff nylon brush; do not use soap or harsh detergents.
- Dry thoroughly (do not air dry) and apply a small amount of vegetable oil on inside and outside surfaces while pan is still warm.
- Store skillet in a dry location.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.