FINEX Cast-Iron Fry Pan with Brass Coil Handle
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Generations of American cooks have relied on hardworking cast-iron skillets for everything from searing steaks and chops to making crispy potato hash or baking cornbread and pies. This heirloom-quality fry pan features special-edition brass hardware, a unique angled design and a quick-cooling ergonomic spring handle. Preseasoned with organic flaxseed oil for a smooth finish, the pan is stick and rust resistant.
- Heavyweight cast-iron pan heats evenly and won't cool down when you add food.
- Preseasoned with organic flaxseed oil for a smooth, durable finish that resists sticking and rust.
- Iconic octagonal "Multi-Pour" design of sides provides six convenient pouring directions.
- "Speed Cool" special-edition brass-coated spring handle is ergonomically shaped for a secure grip.
- Handcrafted by skilled artisans at a small workshop in Portland, Oregon.
Dimensions & More Info
- 12" diam., 2 1/4" high.
- 8 lb. 8 oz.
- Made in USA.
Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe up to 500°F.
- Each time you use the pan, apply a thin layer of oil to the cooking surface and preheat the pan slowly before adding food.
- Do not soak in water.
- Always hand wash your skillet with hot water and a stiff nylon brush; do not use soap or harsh detergents.
- Dry thoroughly (do not air-dry) and apply a small amount of vegetable oil on inside and outside surfaces while pan is still warm.
- Store skillet in a dry location.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.