Where are your Williams-Sonoma stores located in Canada?
Please see our Stores page for detailed location information and store hours.
Does Williams-Sonoma ship merchandise to Canadian addresses?
Yes. Through our partnership with FiftyOne, we are pleased to provide international shipping for customers in over 90 countries, including Canada. Shop in your preferred currency with your final price guaranteed. For a list of available shipping countries and shopping currencies, please click here. For more information on items ineligible for international shipping, click here.
Do you ship furniture items internationally?
Unfortunately, international shipping restrictions prevent us from shipping oversized items to some countries outside of the U.S. If you are in Canada, visit our stores or call 1.877.431.7125. View details of what is ineligible.
Can I order items to be sent as gifts to the United States?
We regret that this option is not available online. To order a gift for delivery to a U.S. address, please call 1-405-717-6131; a customer service representative will be happy to assist you.
How do I request further information about Williams-Sonoma in Canada?
We value your interest in our company. Please visit Request Info to register for updates on our stores in Canada and upcoming opportunities for our Canadian customers.
Do your Canadian stores provide an in-store gift registry?
Yes, our new Wedding & Gift Registry, serving residents of Canada exclusively, is now offered at each of our Canadian stores. For information about creating a registry or making purchases from one, please visit or contact one of our Williams-Sonoma stores in Canada.
You may also view and print wedding and gift registries from our website.
Can residents of Canada register online?
At present, we are unable to provide this service to registrants with addresses outside the United States. To register, please visit or contact one of our Canadian Williams-Sonoma stores.
What is the Williams-Sonoma return policy?
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value.
For in-store purchases:
- An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns.
- Returns with the original purchase receipt will be exchanged or refunded in the original tender.
- Returns with a gift receipt will be exchanged or refunded with a merchandise credit for the value indicated on the gift receipt.
- We cannot accept returns of final-sale items indicated by a price ending in ".97."
- For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide an exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. These returns will be exchanged as a merchandise credit for the value indicated on the gift receipt.
For items purchased online and shipped via FiftyOne:
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +800 15005555 and we will provide you with further instructions on where returns should be shipped, and the amount you will be refunded.
- Regularly priced items may be shipped back to our international shipping partner, FiftyOne, by mail for an exchange, credit or refund.
- Sale merchandise and final-sale items purchased online cannot be returned.
- Refund amounts for returned items will be credited to you by our partner FiftyOne in the same currency using the same exchange rate as your original order.
Can I exchange or return merchandise in Canada that was purchased in the United States, or vice versa?
Cross-border returns are not allowed. Purchases made in the U.S. can only be returned in the U.S. and purchases made in Canada can only be returned in Canada.
Does Williams-Sonoma offer gift cards?
Gift Cards are now available in all of our stores. Please note that gift cards must be redeemed in the country in which they were purchased.
How can I reach Williams-Sonoma?
You may reach Williams-Sonoma via email. We will do our best to reply to all inquiries within one business day. Please see Contact Us for e-mail information.
How can I learn more about employment opportunities in your Canadian stores?
Williams-Sonoma Canada is actively seeking qualified retail store associates. For a current list of job descriptions, please visit Careers.
I wish to profile Williams-Sonoma Canada for an article I am writing. Who should I contact for information?
Please forward all media inquiries via email to .
How can I learn more about Williams-Sonoma, Inc.?
Investor relations, most recent press releases, executive biographies and the company history can be found on the Williams-Sonoma, Inc. corporate website at www.williams-sonomainc.com.