Emile Henry Ribbed Pizza Stone
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Turn your kitchen oven or outdoor grill into an artisanal pizza oven—it's easy with this innovative French baking stone. The stone has a ridged surface that evenly conducts the intense heat required for authentic Italian-style pizzas with crisp, golden crusts. Great for flatbreads, too.
- High-performance stone ensures perfectly crispy crusts and doubles as a cutting surface.
- Made of exceptionally durable Burgundian clay, yet is much lighter than other pizza stones.
- Proprietary lead-free surface is safe for cutting—and won't chip or crack.
- Withstands extremely high temperatures, distributing heat quickly and evenly.
- Integral handles make the stone easy to lift.
Dimensions & More Info
- 16 3/4" x 14 1/2" x 1 1/4" high.
- Made in France.
Use & Care
- Microwavable; oven, broiler and freezer safe.
- Suitable for use on gas, charcoal or wood-fired grills.
- Dishwasher safe.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.