Emile Henry Rectangular Bakers, Set of 3
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
In three versatile sizes, this trio of Emile Henry rectangular bakers will be your go-to for making and serving everything from individual mac and cheese to casseroles and brownies for a crowd. Traditionally handcrafted in the style of vintage French bakeware, the pans are made from Burgundian clay, which absorbs, distributes and retains heat evenly so food bakes and browns to perfection. Beautifully designed for oven-to-table use, they feature straight, sloped sides and rounded corners that facilitate scooping and serving.
- Burgundian clay heats evenly for gentle, uniform baking and browning.
- Ceramic retains heat exceptionally well to keep food warm at the table.
- Straight, sloped sides and rounded corners facilitate scooping and serving.
- Beautifully crafted for an appealing oven-to-table presentation.
- Durable, hand-applied glaze will not chip, crack or craze over time.
- Will not absorb odours or flavours.
- Microwavable; oven, freezer, broiler and dishwasher safe.
- Handcrafted in France.
- Individual Rectangular Baker
- Small Rectangular Baker
- Medium Rectangular Baker
Dimensions & More Info
- Individual Rectangular Baker: 8 3/4" x 5 1/2" x 2 1/2" high; 3/4-qt. cap.
- Small Rectangular Baker: 11 1/2" x 7 1/2" x 2 3/4" high; 1 3/4-qt. cap.
- Medium Rectangular Baker: 14 1/4" x 9" x 2 3/4" high; 3-qt. cap.
- Made in France.
Use & Care
- Microwavable; freezer, broiler and oven safe to 515°F.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.