Emile Henry Mini Baguette Baker, White
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Re-create the delicious results of brick-oven baking with Emile Henry's mini-baguette pan. The ceramic baker absorbs and retains heat evenly while releasing excess moisture through holes in the lid, producing individual loaves with classic baguette texture: tender interiors with a light crumb and chewy, evenly browned crusts.
- Produces petite baguette loaves with crispy crust and airy interiors.
- Burgundian clay absorbs and retains heat evenly for gentle, uniform baking.
- Releases bread easily and will not chip, crack, craze or absorb odours or flavours.
- Designed for proofing and baking in one vessel.
- Turns out four 8" baguette loaves.
Dimensions & More Info
- 15 1/4" x 9" x 1 1/2" high; 4 1/4" high with lid.
- 7 lb. 12 oz.
- Made in France.
Use & Care
- Broiler and oven safe to 500°F.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.