Demeyere Industry Stainless-Steel 10-Piece Cookware Set
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Crafted for discerning professionals and home chefs, this stainless-steel cookware from Demeyere yields superior results, meal after meal. Five layers of aluminum – including a thick aluminum core – give the pans superior heat conduction, retention, and distribution for perfectly cooked food, whether you're frying eggs, sautéing vegetables or braising meats. Dripless pouring rims, stay-cool handles and perfect-fit lids make this set of kitchen essentials a pleasure to use.
- Five-ply construction features a thick aluminum-alloy core between layers of pure aluminum for superb heat distribution.
- Commercial-quality 18/10 stainless-steel cooking surface is durable and nonreactive.
- Silvinox surface treatment maintains a flawless silvery white finish that looks new even after years of use.
- Flat base technology ensures no hot spots for even cooking.
- Flat base stability prevents warping when heated.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in Belgium by Demeyere, a pioneer in stainless-steel cookware.
10-piece set includes:
- 2-qt. saucepan with lid.
- 4-qt. saucepan with lid.
- 9 1/2" fry pan.
- 11" fry pan.
- 3-qt. sauté pan with lid.
- 8-qt. stockpot with lid.
- Please note: lids are counted as individual pieces.
Dimensions & More Info
- 2-qt. saucepan: 7" diam., 3 1/2" high; 4 lb. 3 oz. with lid.
- 4-qt. saucepan: 8 3/4" diam., 4 1/4" high; 6 lb. 12 oz. with lid.
- 9 1/2" fry pan: 9 1/2" diam., 2 1/4" high; 3 lb. 6 oz.
- 11" fry pan: 11" diam., 2 1/4" high; 4 lb. 4 oz.
- 3-qt. sauté pan: 9 1/2" diam., 2 3/4" high; 5 lb. 8 oz. with lid.
- 8-qt. stockpot: 9 1/2" diam., 7" high; 7 lb. 12 oz. with lid.
- Tight-fitting lids guarantee optimal heat retention.
- Ergonomic stay-cool stainless-steel handles absorb minimal heat.
- Made in Belgium.
Use & Care
- Suitable for use on all cooktops: gas, electric, induction, ceramic and halogen.
- Oven and broiler safe up to 500°F.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stuck-on food residue and stains can be removed by soaking pan with warm soapy water overnight.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.