Delonghi All in One Combination Espresso & Coffee Maker
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
It's the best of both worlds for espresso lovers and drip-coffee drinkers. The DeLonghi combination brewer offers a full cappuccino system on one side and a drip-coffee brewer on the other, so you can prepare espresso drinks while a pot of coffee brews. Our exclusive version features an adjustable milk frother to help you make lattes and cappuccinos with the perfect amount of creaminess. You can even use the frother to create latte art – just like a barista.
- Dual-sided brewer prepares espresso drinks and drip coffee at the same time.
- DeLonghi's patented Flavour Savour brew system extracts maximum flavour and aroma for robust drip-filtered coffee.
- Upgraded cappuccino system with adjustable milk frother prepares lattes and cappuccinos to your preferred texture – a Williams Sonoma exclusive.
- Use adjustable milk frother to create foam, hot milk and latte art.
- Front-loading water and coffee reservoirs – no need to move the machine.
- Advanced active carbon filter keeps water fresh and free of impurities for better-tasting brewed coffee.
- Compact 2-in-1 design fits easily on kitchen counter.
- 10-cup glass carafe.
Dimensions & More Info
- 14 1/2" x 11" x 12 3/4" high.
- 14 lb.
- Model #BCO 432.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- 40-oz. removable water reservoir.
- 15-bar pressure pump.
- 2-in-1 crema filter holder for ground coffee and ESE pods.
- Cup warming plate on top of machine.
- Removable drip tray.
Drip filter brewer:
- 47-oz. water reservoir.
- 1–4 cup button enhances coffee flavour and aroma when brewing small quantities.
- Gold-tone V-shape permanent filter.
- Warming plate keeps carafe warm for 2 hours after brewing.
- 24-hour programmable digital timer with auto shutoff.
Use & Care
- After brewing approx. 300 coffees or when coffee starts to drip one drop at a time or not at all, clean the filters and filter holder. Follow instructions in manual.
- Clean the espresso boiler outlet after brewing approx. 300 espressos. Make sure the coffee maker is unplugged and has cooled down. Follow instructions in manual.
- Do not use solvents or abrasive detergents to clean the coffee maker. Use a soft damp cloth only. Clean the filter holder, filters, drip tray and water tank regularly.
- To empty the drip tray, extract the cup tray grill, remove the water and clean the tray with a cloth and then reassemble the drip tray.
- Descale after brewing approx. 200 coffees.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.