de Buyer Steak Set
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Our exclusive French set is a custom-tailored gift for chefs who love preparing and serving delicious steaks. The de Buyer grill pan heats up quickly and evenly, making it perfect for cooking at every temperature range, including the high temperatures needed for searing, grilling and browning meat. The set includes wooden tongs for flipping and maneuvering meat in the pan and a set of salt and pepper grinders for seasoning.
- Pan is made of carbon steel with an organic beeswax finish that protects pan against oxidation, helps in the seasoning process and improves nonstick quality.
- With use, the pan darkens and develops a naturally nonstick surface.
- Allows high-heat searing to seal in food flavours, juices and nutrients.
- Mills are translucent acrylic with beechwood lids and stainless-steel grinding mechanisms.
- Made in France.
Dimensions & More Info
- Grill Pan: 11" diam. (at rim), 1 1/2" high; 3 lb.
- Mills: 1 3/4" diam., 4 1/2" high.
- Tongs: 8 1/4" long.
- Pan is safe for use on all heat sources including induction.
- Triple-riveted iron handle has a traditional Lyonnaise shape with an ergonomic grip.
- Suitable for flash cooking (15–20 minutes) in the oven at temperatures up to 450°F.
Use & Care
- Season the pan before first use.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven safe to 400°F for 15–20 minutes.
- Hand wash only. Use hot water and just a few drops of gentle soap if necessary. Do not soak pan.
- Remove any residue with a nonabrasive scouring pad.
- After washing, dry pan and lightly season: Add a few drops of cooking oil to pan and wipe with a paper towel, leaving a thin layer of oil on pan before storing.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.