Cuisinart Vertical Waffle Maker
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
To bake perfectly thick, fluffy Belgian waffles every time, go vertical! Cuisinart's vertical waffle maker has a handy pour spout, so batter fills the grids evenly and waffles bake to a consistent thickness with deep pockets – no flipping required. And with five browning levels, you can satisfy everyone's preferences.
- Vertical design ensures uniformly thick waffles and takes up less room on countertop or in cabinet.
- Just pour the batter into the spout; there's no chance of over or under filling.
- Choose from five browning levels.
- Ready-to-bake and ready-to-eat indicator lights and audible alert.
- Die-cast aluminum plates offer steady, even heating and browning.
Dimensions & More Info
- 9" x 5 1/2" x 11 3/4"
- 5 lb. 14 oz.
- Model # WAF-V100.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Includes measuring scoop and recipes.
- Bakes one Belgian waffle in about three minutes.
- Brushed stainless-steel top cover.
- Rubber feet protect countertop.
Use & Care
- Let cool completely before cleaning or storing.
- To clean grids, brush crumbs from grooves or wipe with a dry cloth or paper towel.
- You may also clean the grids by wiping with a damp cloth to prevent staining and sticking from batter or oil buildup.
- For baked-on batter, simply pour on a little cooking oil and let stand for about 5 minutes to soften.
- To clean exterior, wipe with a soft, dry cloth. Never use an abrasive cleaner or pad.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.