Cuisinart Bread Maker
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Ideal for busy cooks who love homemade bread, this Cuisinart machine offers a host of advanced features in a compact, countertop-friendly design. Choose from a variety of loaf sizes and crust shades. Automatic recipes include gluten-free and artisan breads as well as jams and compotes.
- Fully automatic bread making, from kneading to rising to baking.
- Three crust shades: light, medium, dark.
- Bakes a 1 lb., 1 1/2 lb. or 2 lb. loaf.
- 12 preprogrammed menu options: White, French, Whole Wheat, Ultra-Fast, Sweet, Gluten Free, Artisan Dough, Dough, Jam, Packaged Mix, Cake, Bake
- Compact design with vertical baking pan.
- 13-hour delay start lets you come home to fresh bread.
- Removable non-stick kneading paddle and bread pan.
Dimensions & More Info
- 9" x 11 1/2" x 11 1/2" high
- 9 lb.
- 550 W.
- Model # CBK-110WS
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Viewing window on lid allows you to monitor baking progress.
- Interior light enables you to see bread as it bakes.
- Bake-only option.
- Easy-read LED display.
- Power failure backup.
- Brushed stainless-steel housing.
Use & Care
- Hand-wash bread pan and kneading paddle with warm water and soap. Do not use metal utensils with baking pan as they will damage nonstick surface.
- Baking chamber: Remove all bread crumbs by wiping them away with a slightly damp cloth or clean pastry brush. Do not bend heating element, which is located on inside of bread maker.
- Wipe inside of lid with sponge or damp cloth. Lid should not be immersed in water.
- Wipe housing clean with a damp cloth and mild, nonabrasive cleanser.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.