Cork Drawer Liner
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Cushiony, absorbent and naturally resistant to mould and mildew, cork is ideal for lining drawers and shelves. Our nonadhesive liner is made in Portugal from sustainably harvested cork pressed into a thin, flexible sheet that's easy to trim to exactly the size you need.
- Sustainably harvested liner is sourced from 75-year-old cork trees, which continue to thrive after the cork is removed.
- Creates a protective cushioned surface in drawers and on shelves.
- Keeps tools and utensils from sliding around when drawers are opened and shut.
- Absorbs moisture but resists mould and mildew, making it especially suitable for glassware.
- Lays flat and doesn't buckle.
- Can be trimmed with household scissors for a custom fit.
- Non-adhesive and easily removable for cleaning.
- A Williams Sonoma exclusive.
Dimensions & More Info
- 12-ft. roll.
- 17 1/2" wide, 1/8" thick.
- Made in Portugal.
Use & Care
- Wipe with dry cloth or shake off.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.