Celebration Layer Cake Pans, Set of 2
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Delicious desserts for birthdays, anniversaries and other festivities begin with our customized cake pans. Each one makes a scalloped cake that’s about half the thickness of a standard cake layer, so you don’t need to slice the cakes horizontally. Simply stack the layers with fillings or frostings to create an impressive cake.
- Designed for even heating and quick baking, these sturdy aluminum pans are finished with a premium nonstick coating that guarantees effortless release and cleanup.
- Create 2 thin, scalloped cake layers, ready for frostings and fillings.
- The cake layers can be stacked evenly on top of each other for a uniform shape that lends well to frosted sides, or offset to create a staggered look that requires frosting only between the layers.
- 9 3/4" wide; 3/4" high.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams Sonoma exclusive.
Use & Care
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, brush pan with an unsalted solid vegetable shortening and dust with flour. You can also use vegetable oil or a nonstick baking spray. If using a spray, check to make sure that it does not contain lecithin, which can cause a gummy residue. Turn pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour. These steps will help ensure easy release and excellent pattern definition.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.