Cast-Iron Bacon Press
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
A stout pig lends its porcine shape to this cast-iron press, which flattens bacon strips for optimal cooking.
- Heavyweight cast iron flattens bacon strips for fast, even cooking.
- Minimizes shrinkage.
- Also handy for grilled sandwiches and quesadillas.
- Fits most 10" skillets.
- Wooden handle stays cool to the touch.
Dimensions & More Info
- 8 1/2" x 4 1/2".
- Made in Taiwan.
Use & Care
- Season press before first use and occasionally thereafter: coat with vegetable oil and place press in fry pan over medium heat for 20 minutes; wipe away excess oil.
- Hand-wash in hot water and dry thoroughly.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.