Capresso MG900 Glass Coffee Maker
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Built for speed, the Capresso MG900 brews coffee in less than 1 minute per cup, which means coffee will never be overextracted or bitter. An extra-large showerhead ensures that the coffee grounds are evenly saturated for perfect extraction with each brew. The removable water tank is completely visible without having to move the machine.
- Brews 10 cups of coffee in under 7 minutes for maximum flavour and aroma.
- 10 cup dishwasher-safe glass carafe with ergonomic handle, brew-through closed lid and drip-free spout.
- Extra-large showerhead design fully saturates ground coffee, ensuring optimal extraction.
- Reusable gold-tone filter eliminates the need for paper filters and is dishwasher safe.
- 24-hour programmable LCD clock/timer.
- Special setting for maximum aroma when brewing 3 to 5 cups.
- Drip stop allows pouring while brewing.
Dimensions & More Info
- 8 1/2" x 9" x 14" high.
- 50 fl. oz. capacity removable water tank.
- 7 lb.
- Model # 497.05.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Stainless steel-lined heating system eliminates contact with aluminum and reduces the need for decalcifying.
- Retains all programming during short power outages up to 10 seconds.
- Safety automatic shut-off after brewing.
- Charcoal water filter with automatic replacement reminder.
- Stainless-steel housing for superior strength and style.
Use & Care
- The glass carafe, gold-tone filter and filter holder are top-rack dishwasher safe.
- Clean the lid of the carafe under running water.
- Clean the coffee maker exterior with a soft damp cloth.
- Decalcifying is recommended every 2 to 4 months using Capresso Cleaning Solution or vinegar.
- Replace the charcoal filter at least every 6 weeks or when the indicator light blinks, whichever comes first.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.