Cangshan Thomas Keller Tai 3-Piece Knife Set
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Exclusively available at Williams Sonoma, the refined Thomas Keller Signature Collection by Cangshan is a model of precision and craftsmanship. Slim, sleek and exceptionally well-balanced, each knife is meticulously designed to elevate and augment the skills of the user. Chef Keller was instrumental in the design of this 3-piece set, rigourously focusing on every detail to ensure each piece performs flawlessly.
- Designed by Michelin-starred chef Thomas Keller and crafted by award-winning cutlery maker Cangshan.
- Forged from Swedish Damasteel® RWL34 powdered steel, an extraordinarily fine-grained, high-alloy steel known for its excellent edge strength, hardness and corrosion-resistance.
- Ultra-precise 6-stage heat treatment creates a Rockwell hardness rating of 61 +/-2, allowing the blade to take a remarkably sharp edge.
- Hand polished and hand sharpened by expert bladesmiths.
- TAI American walnut knife block displays both knives beautifully on the counter.
- Winner of 2019 Red Dot Design Award.
3-piece set includes:
- 3 1/2" paring knife
- 8" chef's knife
- TAI walnut knife block with magnetic slot
- Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
Dimensions & More Info
- 3 1/2" paring knife: 3 1/2" blade, 4 1/2" handle; 2.9 oz.
- 8" chef's knife: 8" blade, 5 1/2" handle; 8.3 oz.
- TAI walnut knife block: 12 3/4" x 3" x 5 3/4" high; holds 2 knives.
- Made in China.
- 16-degree Asian-style cutting edge.
- Full-tang blade construction.
- Bolster-free design supports firm pinch grip and allows easy honing/sharpening.
- Ergonomic handle provides comfortable, secure grip while reducing fatigue.
- Food-safe ABS and PBT plastic handle.
- Single large rivet features Thomas Keller's initials.
Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing once a week, knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener designed to sharpen at a 16-degree angle, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.