Calphalon Classic SharpIN 6-Piece Knife Block Set
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Calphalon Classic Self-Sharpening Cutlery is peak-sharp every time you use it, thanks to ingenious SharpIN™ Technology with ceramic sharpeners built right into the knife block. Whenever you pull out a knife or place it back, the blade is sharpened at the correct angle. This 6-piece set includes a storage block with sharpeners in four slots for the straight-edge knives.
- Built-in ceramic sharpeners automatically sharpen straight-edge knives with each use.
- Sharp blades are fully forged from high-carbon, stain-resistant German steel.
- Bolsters and full tangs ensure ideal balance and maximum strength.
- Handles with three visible rivets are contoured for a secure, comfortable grip.
- For easy identification, end caps are labeled with the knife's name and size.
6-piece set includes:
- 3 1/2" paring knife
- 5" santoku
- 6" serrated utility knife
- 8" chef's knife
- Kitchen shears
- 5-slot blonde rubberwood storage block.
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
Dimensions & More Info
- 3 1/2" Paring Knife: 3 1/2"-long blade; 4"-long handle; 3.2 oz.
- 5" Santoku: 5"-long blade; 4 1/4"-long handle; 5.1 oz.
- 6" Serrated Utility Knife: 6"-long blade; 4 1/2"-long handle; 4.8 oz.
- 8" Chef's Knife: 8"-long blade; 5"-long handle; 8 oz.
- Kitchen Shears: 8 1/4" long; 4.1 oz.
- Storage Block: 15" x 5" x 11" high.
- Four slots in block have integrated ceramic sharpeners to automatically sharpen straight-edge knives.
- Steak knives are precision-stamped from high-carbon steel.
- Made in China.
Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.
- Storage slots with an integrated sharpener automatically sharpen straight-edge blades every time you remove or return knives to the block. There is no need to bear down or apply excessive pressure; the sharpener is designed to work efficiently with your natural motion.
- Do not place serrated-edge knives in the sharpening slots. Sharpen serrated knives at home using a sharpener specifically designed for a serrated blade, or have them sharpened by a professional.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.