Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick Cake & Brownie Bowl Ice Cream Pan
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
The only thing better than a brownie is one that's shaped like a bowl and filled with ice cream. Designed for any occasion that requires double decadence, this professional-quality pan bakes six brownie bowls with wells in the middle. Our Goldtouch® nonstick finish ensures easy release and quick cleanup.
- 6-well pan turns out individually sized brownie bowls that hold ice cream, whipped cream or pudding; also helps create mini pies and strawberry shortcakes.
- Goldtouch ceramic-based coating is more resistant to abrasion than standard nonstick surfaces and releases food with ease.
- Extended edges provide a secure grip, making it easy to transfer pan to and from oven.
- Extra-thick aluminized steel distributes heat evenly for consistent baking results.
- Made in USA exclusively for Williams Sonoma.
Dimensions & More Info
- 15 3/4" x 11 1/4" x 1 3/4" high.
- Wells (6): 3 3/4" diam.; 1 3/4" high.
- 1 lb. 13 oz.
- Made in USA.
Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash pan in warm water with mild dishwashing soap. Abrasive cleaners will damage the finish.
- Use wood, nylon or plastic tools – never use metal tools.
- Although this nonstick finish was developed to resist scratches, cutting in the pan is not recommended.
- Prepare the pan according to individual recipes, greasing and flouring if specified.
- Due to this bakeware's heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend hand-washing to maintain the pan's appearance over time.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.