Brooklyn Slate Cheese Board, Grey
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Hand picked from a family quarry in upstate New York, these unique slate boards from the Brooklyn Slate Co. offer a beautifully rustic, organic surface for serving cheeses and hors d’oeuvres. Each board is hand cut, the edges chipped to impart a one-of-a-kind rough-hewn look.
- A unique and artful way to serve cheeses.
- Natural slate slab is nonporous and food-safe.
- Use included soapstone chalk to write cheese names directly on the slate.
- Also serves as a trivet for a hot kettle.
- Includes a set of anti-slip cork feet.
- Each board arrives in a burlap bag with soapstone chalk.
- Dishwasher safe.
Dimensions & More Info
- Available in two sizes: 10" x 14" and 12" x 18".
- Made in USA.
Use & Care
- Dishwasher safe if cork feet have not been attached, otherwise hand-wash.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.