Brod & Taylor Manual Knife Sharpener
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Designed in Austria by a master knifemaker, this manual sharpener delivers professional-quality sharpening, honing and polishing for every knife in your kitchen, from fine Damascus blades to serrated utility knives. Unique spring-action sharpeners quickly adjust to any blade shape for foolproof use.
- Precision-ground tungsten-carbide sharpeners.
- Works on smooth and serrated blades as well as Japanese single-bevel blades.
- Patented spring-action bars adjust to blade angle, from 12 degrees to 20 degrees.
- Coarse sharpening: Quickly restores beveled cutting edge, even on extremely dull knives.
- Honing: Smoothes and realigns edge to maintain sharpness without removing metal.
- Polishing: Creates an extra-sharp razor edge.
- Made in Austria with the highest-quality materials and workmanship.
Dimensions & More Info
- 4 1/4" x 3 1/2" x 6" high.
- 1 lb. 13 oz.
- Heavyweight stainless-steel construction provides a lifetime of use.
- Four rubber feet on base prevent scratches on counter and tabletop.
- Sharpeners last over 5-10 years of home use (replacements available).
- Tungsten carbide sharpeners made in Austria; base and assembly made in China.
Use & Care
- Clean with a soft brush or cloth.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.