Breville Tea Maker Compact
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Brew your favourite tea at the perfect temperature with a simple touch of a button. This compact tea maker from Breville features a preset menu that maintains the ideal temperature for green, white, Oolong, herbal and black tea. Even better, each pot can be adjusted to your desired strength level.
- Brew green, white, herbal, Oolong, herbal or black tea using the preset menu, which automatically adjusts water temperature for optimal steeping.
- Customizable brew temperature and time.
- Backlit LCD shows actual temperature and "time since brew."
- Glass kettle is equipped with removable tea basket that automatically lowers into water then lifts out to prevent over-steeping.
- Magnetic mechanism permits nearly silent brew cycle.
Dimensions & More Info
- 7 3/4" x 10 1/2" x 11 3/4" high.
- 27 oz.-cap. tea mode; 34 oz.-cap. kettle mode.
- Made in China.
- Model #BTM700SHY1BUS1.
- Features include Delay Start and Basket Cycle.
- Made of glass, stainless steel and BPA-free plastic.
- Doubles as hot-water kettle.
- Includes dishwasher-safe tea basket and scoop.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to United States electrical standards.
Use & Care
- Do not brew empty or allow to boil dry.
- Tea basket and scoop are dishwasher safe.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
- To avoid staining glass kettle, empty it after each use. Do not allow brewed tea to stand in kettle for extended periods of time.
- To remove stains from kettle, remove tea basket, fill kettle with water up to the "MAX" mark, bring to a boil and allow to cool for 1 minute. Add the contents of the Breville Tea Maker Cleaner (sold separately) and let stand for 5 minutes. Empty kettle, refill with fresh water and bring to a boil. Repeat this step, then rinse inside of kettle thoroughly. Dry thoroughly with soft, lint-free cloth before using.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.