Breville Smooth Wave Microwave
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Take the guesswork out of warming, reheating and defrosting with a microwave that automatically adjusts the power and time to suit the food you're cooking. Power Smoothing™ Inverter technology ensures smart, even cooking with the simple press of a Smart button, while Sensor iQ technology automatically sets the ideal power and time for delicious, even results. A soft-close door, Breville sound suite and mute button significantly reduce noise; a child lock option ensures safety.
- Smart Cook, Smart Defrost, Smart Reheat functions let you choose from a range of common foods with predetermined times and power levels.
- Sensor IQ automatically detects humidity and calculates time accordingly, so you don't need to select cooking time or power level.
- Engineered and constructed for quiet operation with fourth-generation inverter and patented Soft Close door system.
- Shortcuts menu behind door includes Popcorn, Beverage, Pizza, Melt Chocolate, Soften Butter and other popular settings.
- Power and time can be adjusted during heating as needed.
- A Bit More button lets you add a little extra cooking time.
- +30 Instant Start button adds 30-second increments to cooking time.
- Other features include self-locating turntable, kitchen timer, clock display, volume control and unit weight conversion.
Dimensions & More Info
- Model #BMO850BSS1BUC1.
- Stainless-steel housing with brushed stainless-steel door and control panel.
- 19" X 20 1/2" X 9" high (exterior).
- 13" x 13" x 9" high (interior).
- 1.2-cu.-ft. cap.
- 26 lb. 3 oz.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Designed and engineered in Australia, made in China.
Use & Care
- Do not build in or enclose microwave in a cabinet or confined space.
- The outside surfaces should be cleaned with a damp cloth.
- Wipe internal walls with a damp cloth. If very dirty, a mild detergent can be used. Avoid the use of spray and other harsh cleaners.
- Do not allow the control panel to become wet. Clean with a soft, damp cloth.
- Wash the glass turntable as needed in warm soapy water, rinse in clean water and dry thoroughly.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.