Breville The Control Freak Smart Induction Cooker
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Designed for commercial kitchens, the Control Freak induction cooking system gives you unprecedented control of pan temperature and heat-up speed, which are both crucial for low-heat cooking. This countertop machine allows chefs to cook delicate sauces without splitting and to reduce stocks and sauces at the same consistent temperature all night long. Set and hold heat to the exact degree for slow cooking, deep-frying and sous vide. Save your favourite cooking programs to get successful results again and again.
- Induction cooking system measures, sets and holds 397 temperatures from 86°F to 482°F.
- Unique real-time sensing system uses a through-glass sensor to directly measure pan temperature.
- Probe control enables direct temperature control of liquids from probe with two calibrated options: general use and oil.
- Advanced temperature probe allows for fast, highly accurate temperature readings from 32°F to 572°F.
- Intensity function lets you control heat-up speed with three settings: Slow, Medium and Fast.
- For use only with induction-compatible cookware.
- Engineered as a collaboration between Breville and PolyScience.
Dimensions & More Info
- 19 1/2" x 13 3/4" x 4 1/2" high.
- 21 lb.
- Max. weight of pot and contents should not exceed 13 lb.
- Min. diam. of pot: 5 1/2".
- Model #CMC850BSSUSA
- Variable pot detection allows for very low temperature holding.
- "Create" function allows custom temperature profiles to be saved.
- 72-hour timer with four end options: Continue Cooking, Keep Warm, Repeat Timer and Turn Off.
- Dual fan cooling system helps prevent overheating and shutdown.
- Durable brushed stainless-steel housing.
- Super-heat-resistant ceramic glass.
- Tritan™ Polymer super-tough LCD display.
- USB port for software updates (USB Flash drive included).
- Cooking surface is easy to clean; control knobs are removable and dishwasher safe.
- High-resolution colour LCD flat-panel display screen.
- Pot clip for easy positioning and holding of probe.
- Includes protective travel/storage case, temperature probe, probe holder and accessories box.
- UL/IEC commercial certification includes IPX5 rated water protection.
- NSF commercial certification.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
Use & Care
- For use only with induction-ready cookware. Examples of suitable cookware materials include magnetic stainless steel, enameled steel and cast iron. Copper, aluminum and glass are not compatible.
- Removable knobs are dishwasher safe.
- Clean body with a damp cloth. Dry immediately.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.