Breville Nespresso Creatista Espresso Maker
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Barista-quality coffee beverages are just seconds away with the Creatista, a collaboration between the coffee experts at Nespresso and the engineering whizzes at Breville. Just pop in a capsule and use the colour display screen to custom-order from a full menu of drinks including latte, cappuccino, ristretto and lungo. You design your own drink by adjusting coffee strength, milk temperature and milk froth.
- Works exclusively with Nespresso's OriginalLine coffee capsules; includes a 16-capsule variety pack.
- 8 preprogrammed drinks include espresso, flat white, cappuccino, café latte, latte macchiato, ristretto, lungo and hot milk.
- Adjustable coffee volume, milk temperature and milk froth level.
- Heats up and is ready to brew in just 10 seconds.
- Integrated milk frothing system produces barista-quality "micro foam" textured milk for pouring latte art.
- Intuitive colour screen/menu simplifies operation.
Dimensions & More Info
- 16" x 6 3/4" x 12 1/4" high.
- 50-fl.-oz. water tank.
- 11 lb. 6 oz.
- Model # BNE600.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Includes 16-fl.-oz. stainless-steel milk frothing jug.
- Froths milk to make rich, creamy hot chocolate.
- Used coffee capsules drop into a drawer that holds 8–10 spent capsules.
- Pop-out cup support holds coffee/espresso cup in place during brewing.
- Fast self-cleaning system includes menu prompts for cleaning and descaling machine.
- Removable drip grid.
- Removable drip tray with full indicator.
- Energy-save mode dims the display after 2 minutes; auto power off after 10 minutes of non-use.
- Plastic housing with metallic high-gloss painted coat finish.
- Die-cast metal chrome-plated lever.
Use & Care
- Empty the drip tray and the capsule container every day. Remove cup support by first removing the capsule bucket, then unlocking the cup support, pulling the cup support forward and lifting it upwards to disengage from the machine. Clean cup support and wipe inside machine reassemble with a clean damp cloth. Remove the water tank and lid and clean them both with odorless detergent and rinse with warm water. Refill the water tank with fresh potable water.
- Rinse the milk jug and dry after each use.
- If required, wash the jug with mild detergent.
- Fill the milk jug with potable water between the min and max marks. Select the Milk function and press Start When complete discard the hot water, then wipe the steam wand with a clean damp cloth.
- Do not use any strong or abrasive solvent, sponge or cream cleaner. Do not put in the dishwasher. Never immerse the appliance or part of it in water or any other liquid.
- Dry all the parts with a repetitive soft clean cloth and reassemble all parts. Clean the coffee outlet and inside the machine regularly with a clean damp cloth.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.