Breville Juice Fountain Cold, Extra Large
Enter your Postal Code for estimated delivery cost
Prepare large batches of juice with less chopping. The Breville Juice Fountain Cold XL features an extra-large feed tube that accepts whole fruit, and a small footprint that takes up minimal space on the countertop. Cold Spin Technology quickly extracts every bit of fresh juice without heating ingredients, so you get maximum nutrients in every cup.
- Spinning fresh ingredients at a low temperature ensures the highest possible juice yield while maintaining delicate nutrients.
- Juice is filtered through Italian-made micro-mesh filter to ensure minimal heat transfer.
- Elevated system juices directly into super-size 70-oz. jug, allowing you to prepare large batches of juice at one time.
- Extra-large 3 1/2"-wide feed tube processes whole fruit and vegetables.
- Variable speed settings: Fast (for most juicing needs), Boost (for hard fruit and vegetables, and leafy greens) or Quiet (for significantly lower noise).
Dimensions & More Info
- 13 1/2" x 13" x 17 1/2" high.
- 70-fl.-oz. juice jug.
- 115-fl.-oz. pulp container.
- Model #BJE830.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to U.S. electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Juicing nozzle can be placed over spout for juicing directly into a glass.
- Quiet setting reduces mechanical noise level by 40%.
- Variable speed control and off dial with LED light.
- Safety lock mechanism prevents unsafe operation.
- Jug includes froth separator and sealed lid.
- Titanium-reinforced stainless-steel cutting disc.
- Stainless-steel filter basket.
- Durable ABS polymer construction.
- Includes cleaning brush and 9 recipe cards.
Use & Care
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth; do not immerse base in water or other liquid.
- Rinse removable parts with warm water immediately after use. Wash in warm soapy water with a soft cloth.
- All parts except motor base, juicer cover and food pusher are dishwasher safe.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.