Breville Compact Smart Oven
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Breville’s updated Compact Smart Oven simplifies dozens of cooking tasks, from broiling pork chops to heating a 12" pizza, yet it takes up even less counter space than ever. Simple to use, it has a range of dial-controlled functions and features – and a generous 1800 watts of power.
- Compact size saves counter space.
- Heat setting range from 120°F to 450°F.
- Eight preset functions include toast, bagel, bake, roast, broil, pizza, cookies and reheat.
- Roomy interior accommodates a 12" pizza or four slices of bread.
- Temperature conversion button and frozen-foods defrost button simplify cooking tasks.
- “Smart” internal-sensor technology automatically adjusts power and calculates cooking time.
- Easy-to-read backlit LCD display changes colour when cooking is complete.
- Two-hour timer has auto shut off.
- Nonstick baking chamber.
- Pullout crumb tray simplifies cleaning.
- Includes enamel baking pan and enamel broiling rack.
Dimensions & More Info
- 1 enamel baking pan.
- 1 enamel broiling rack.
- Model #BOV650XL
- Stainless-steel construction.
- 16 1/2" x 14 1/4" x 10" high.
- 0.6-cu.-ft. interior.
- 13 lb.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
Use & Care
- Must be placed at least 4" from adjacent walls for adequate air circulation.
- Caution should be exercised when using pans and dishes constructed of materials other than metal. If using ceramic or glass pans or dishes, it is important that they are oven safe to prevent cracking.
- Avoid using utensils on the nonstick interior.
- Removable crumb tray, broil rack and baking pan are dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using harsh detergents, abrasive cleansers or scouring pads.
- Clean exterior and interior with damp cloth; do not touch or clean quartz heating elements.
- Glass door may be cleaned with glass cleaner or a damp cloth; stubborn residue may be removed using a soft plastic scouring pad.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.