Breville Barista Touch Espresso Machine
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
The perfect café-quality cup is just a touch away with the Breville Barista Touch – simply swipe through the pictorial touchscreen menu to select your favourite coffee drink. Automatic milk texturing creates the ideal foam for lattes, flat whites and cappuccinos. And with zero heat-up time, there's no waiting between coffee brewing and milk frothing.
- User-friendly colour touchscreen lets you swipe through options to select drinks.
- Menu includes espresso, Americano, latte, flat white, cappuccino, plus the option to add 8 personalized beverages.
- Brews 1 or 2 cups at a time.
- Adjust shot volume, milk texture and milk temperature, then save combination of settings as a favourite.
- Automatic hands-free milk texturing based on selected temperature and style, from silky latte to creamy cappuccino.
- Innovative heating system reaches ideal brew temperature in just 3 seconds.
- Onscreen tutorials guide you through each step.
- Bean hopper with built-in stainless-steel conical burr grinder.
- Automatic grind dosing delivers ideal amount of coffee to portafilter on demand, ready to be tamped and trimmed.
- Patented Razor™ tool trims down puck to ideal level for precision dosing and consistent extraction.
Dimensions & More Info
- 13 1/4" x 12 1/2" x 15 3/4" high.
- 23 lb.
- 68-fl.-oz.-cap. removable water tank.
- 8-oz.-cap. removable bean hopper.
- Model #BES880.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- 54mm portafilter and tamper.
- Electronic PID temperature control for increased temperature stability.
- Low-pressure pre-infusion gently expands grinds for even extraction.
- Consistent 15-bar extraction pressure with Italian-made pump.
- Manual grind dosing and milk texturing also available.
- Automatic purge removes residual milk from steam wand.
- Adjustable grind size from fine to coarse for optimal extraction.
- Dry puck feature removes excess water from ground coffee in filter basket after extraction for easy disposal of coffee puck.
- Extra-tall cup clearance for tall mugs and glasses.
- Dedicated hot water outlet for making Americanos and preheating cups.
- Heated cup warming tray on top.
- Storage tray houses accessories when not in use.
- Breville Assist Plug features a finger hole for easy removal from power outlet.
- Replaceable water filter removes impurities and prevents scale buildup.
- Automatic cleaning and descaling cycles.
- Brushed stainless-steel body.
- All parts that come in contact with coffee are BPA-free.
- Includes stainless-steel milk jug plus 1-cup and 2-cup filter baskets.
Use & Care
- Message prompt will appear when cleaning cycle is required. This is a back-flushing cycle and is separate from descaling. Follow instruction on screen.
- Outer housing and cup-warming tray can be cleaned with a soft, damp cloth. Polish with a soft, dry cloth. Do not use abrasive cleansers, pads or cloths, which can scratch surfaces.
- Steam wand should always be cleaned after texturing milk. Wipe steam wand with a damp cloth.
- Filter baskets and portafilter should be rinsed under hot water immediately after use to remove all residual coffee oils.
- Conical burr grinder: Grinder cleaning cycle removes oil buildup on burrs, which can impede performance.
- Drip tray should be removed, emptied and cleaned at regular intervals, particularly when drip tray full indicator displays "EMPTY ME!"
- Descaling: In addition to using the provided water filter, we recommend descaling if there is visible scale buildup in water tank. Go to "Settings" and select "Descale Cycle." Follow instructions on screen.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.