Breville Barista Pro Espresso Machine
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Get barista-quality espresso drinks – from bean to brew – quicker than ever, thanks to this machine's 3-second heat-up time. Featuring an intuitive LCD screen interface, the espresso maker provides all the information you need to make your coffee exactly the way you like it. The built-in grinder delivers the perfect amount of coffee right before brewing, so you always get rich, full flavour.
- Precise grind dosing dispenses the ideal amount of coffee for either single or double shots and can be adjusted to your preferences.
- Low-pressure pre-infusion of coffee results in optimal extraction.
- 15-bar Italian-made pressure pump ensures maximum extraction of coffee flavour.
- 360° swivel steam wand with frothing nozzle froths milk for lattes and cappuccinos.
- Intuitive LCD screen.
- Includes stainless-steel milk jug, scoop and cleaning kit.
Dimensions & More Info
- 16" x 14" x 16" high.
- 67-fl.-oz.-cap. water tank.
- 8-oz.-cap. bean hopper.
- 16-fl.-oz.-cap. milk jug.
- 20 lb.
- Made in China.
- Model #BES878BSS.
- Stainless-steel housing with aluminum castings.
- Integrated tamper with pressure guide.
- Two interchangeable sets of forged commercial-style filters: dual-wall filters create consistently perfect crema for beginners; single-wall filters allow more experienced brewers to experiment with grind size, volume and tamp force.
- Adjustable brew temperature.
- Built-in conical sintered-steel burr grinder produces precise grinds (15 settings from fine to coarse).
- Airtight coffee bean hopper preserves freshness and aroma.
- Water filter eliminates impurities for better-tasting coffee.
- Extra-large water tank and dedicated hot-water outlet.
- Dry-puck feature removes excess water from grinds after extraction, resulting in an easily removable "puck" for fast cleanup.
- Built-in storage tray holds accessories when not in use.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to United States electrical standards.
Use & Care
- Hand-wash drip tray.
- Steam wand and frothing attachment should be cleaned after every use. Empty milk from wand and wipe with a damp cloth. Remove attachment and rinse in warm water.
- Filters and holders should be rinsed under water directly after use.
- Wipe brew head interior clean with a damp cloth.
- Wipe exterior clean with a damp cloth.
- Decalcify machine every 2–3 months with a liquid decalcifying agent; do not use powdered decalcifying agents.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.