Boos Edge-Grain Carving Board, Maple
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
This beautiful piece is the ultimate carving board for roast meats and poultry. It's crafted of solid North American hard rock maple, with extra-deep wells to catch flavourful juices. Spouts simplify pouring the juices into a saucepan or bowl. A grip around the perimeter makes the board easy to lift and carry.
- Crafted in the USA from sustainably harvested North American hard rock maple.
- Edge-grain construction is gentle on knives – and stands up to years of slicing and chopping.
- Flip the board over and use the flat side for presenting cheeses or appetizers.
- Made by John Boos & Co., the leading manufacturer of butcher blocks and respected in the commercial cooking industry since 1887.
Dimensions & More Info
- 24" x 18" x 2" thick.
- Made in USA.
Use & Care
- Board should be seasoned with a food-grade mineral oil before first use.
- To season the board properly, warm the mineral oil slightly and apply it in the direction of the wood grain using a clean, dry cloth. Allow the oil to soak in and repeat with another application. Allow the board to dry and wipe off any excess oil.
- Hand-wash with hot, soapy water. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not soak or submerge board in water.
- Occasionally rub with a food-safe mineral oil to keep wood from drying out.
- To sanitize, wash the board with a solution of one part vinegar to five parts water.
- Remove odors by rubbing the board with kosher or table salt and half a lemon. Let sit for 2 to 3 minutes then wipe clean with a damp cloth. Remove excess moisture with a clean paper towel and stand the board on end to air dry.
- Store in a dry area away from extreme temperatures.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.