Baratza Virtuoso+ Coffee Grinder
Enter your Postal Code for estimated delivery cost
The Baratza Virtuoso is a classic among coffee connoisseurs, and the Virtuoso+ model offers the added benefit of a digital display and 40-second timer to provide exceptional and consistent results, batch after batch. The 40 settings create optimal grinds for specific types of brewing, from French press and espresso extraction to use with an Aeropress, a Hario V60 or a Chemex.
- Incredibly efficient burr grinder offers customized, consistent results for uniform brewing.
- Front-mount design allows for grinding directly into an espresso filter basket using pulse mode.
- 40-second digital timer can be set to 0.1-second intervals.
- 40 grind settings for ultimate precision.
- High-carbon-steel conical burrs grind two grams of coffee per second, ensuring a uniform grind for optimal flavour extraction.
- Small footprint fits under most kitchen cabinets.
- High-capacity hopper holds 8 oz. whole beans.
- Transparent grounds bin has a fill line to indicate when emptying is needed.
Dimensions & More Info
- 5 1/2" x 5" x 13 1/2" high.
- 8 lb.
- 8-oz. hopper; 5-oz. grounds storage bin.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to U.S. electrical standards.
- Made in Taiwan; burrs made in Lichtenstein.
- Powerful, high-torque DC motor for cool, quiet operation and long grinding cycles.
- Thermal overload cutout protects the motor from overheating due to excessive use.
- Burr grinders allow for user calibration.
- Pulse button or constant blend control.
- Heavyweight, die-cast zinc base provides a stable foundation and reduces vibration.
- Easily disassembles for cleaning.
Use & Care
- Intended for grinding whole roasted coffee beans.
- Do not operate grinder when it is empty, as this may damage burrs.
- Hand-wash bean hopper, lid and storage bin.
- Clean base by wiping with a damp cloth.
- Use included bristle brush on grinder's interior for regular cleaning.
- If grinder is used daily, remove the burrs for cleaning every few weeks with bristle brush. Hand-wash silicone seal.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.